Postgraduate Studies


After I get my degree as a social worker, I would like to work in a school, foundation, and social institutions. I´ve been doing research and I´m interested in travel to Vancouver, Canada. The University of British Columbia (UBC) offers me a Master program that is focused on social work practice in the fields of child and family welfare, health and social care, and international and social development. I would like to learn about how developed countries work their public politics, children´s rights, racism, violence against women, among others. 

Study in Vancouver will be one of my dreams, because I know that Canada receives many foreigners from all over the world. Study abroad will help me to develop my social skills and I would be truly happy meeting people from different countries and traditions. Canada is an example of a country that for many years has been working on the migration issue and it would be a pleasure to learn how they have faced those politics.

I´ve seen some YouTube videos that explain how the faculty of social work in the University of British Columbia (UBC) is, and I think this program would give me tools to have more knowledge about the social problematics that matters to me. I hope one day make my dream come true, because this will allow me to expand my curriculum and therefore, to be able to apply to the organizations and jobs that are interested to me.  

Comentarios

  1. I would like to study in Canada too. I know you can do it!♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really hope you get to go to Canada. I think you can do it! you seem like a smart person.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What´s like to study social work?

The best holidays ever

English language challenges