Changes to my study program

There are some changes that I would like to make to my study program. First, in my opinion Social Justice is an important subject, but I think the teacher doesn´t relate the content with the reality, and that helps me to understand quickly and better.

Second, in the context of lockdown, virtual classes have been hard for me. I must admit that the faculty has given to us flexibilities to make de tests, but the teachers still having too much workload. For students and professors this two years has been stressful and exhausting because it´s difficult to study and do housework at the same time.

Third, I´ve never visited the university, but I would like to have the opportunity of study in a library and have classes in a big classroom. Also, I hope that the bathrooms were in good conditions because if we go to the university, they must consider all the sanitary measures for a safe return to the faculty.

Fourth, I would like to have access to the computers of the faculty and can do my essays between classes breaks.

Fifth, sometimes the teaching methods that the teachers have, are monotonous and I would like to learn with my classmates working together, because sometimes being alone studying in front of a computer and just listening to the camara, is depressing, boring and I feel that I don´t understand very well.





Comentarios

  1. Related the themes of the subject with the reality it is very important! Why they don't do it? I hope they change that. And I pray for bathrooms in good condition!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes! Ithink Social Justice it's a very important subject, but the teachers talk's too fast and are very stubborn, and they obstinate to make the things they want even thought if isn't something that suits us like a class. I hope someday they can understand.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What´s like to study social work?

The best holidays ever

English language challenges